Friday, October 14, 2011

FASHION WEEKLY FOR YOUR AMERICAN GIRL DOLL!

                     HI,IT IS FASHION WEEKLY!Has you know that Halloween is on its way,well I am waiting to post Halloween costumes for youe doll intill it is the Friday before Halloween.Well I am going to pick out some cut school outfits from Day Dream Doll Boutique.Here they are
School GirlIs this the cutest school outfit or not?I love the knee socks!
What A DollI love the colors and the boots!It looks great for a cool fall school day.


Love My Red PoloThis outfit is nice for a warmer fall day,but can always put a white or any color long sleave shirt.
 Pleated Plaid OutfitI LOVE THIS OUTFIT!I love plaid!I love the black shirt,I like how it is simple!
School DaysLike I said I LOVE PLAID!
Bow Stripe OufitI like the plaid shirt with the striped shirt.

1 comment: