Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fashion weekly!

                                          Hi,it is fashion weekly!Like I said in my Sad News post about me leaving for vaction for seven weeks while my house gets fixed up, well just go below for more information,well I might not being posting a lot of Fashion weekly sooooo here are 2 winners for the next couple of weeks,I thought I will just post 2 winners if that is ok.Well the first winner is  Molly Quinn and  Lauren Alaina!YAY!Tanks to my brother or Winx Club Fan for helping me pick Molly Quinn and Emm for helping me pick Lauren Alaina,Thank you!Here they are!


Molly Quinn


Lauren Alaina
















Molly C. Quinn



THANK YOU!I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!:D

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such a great post! I LOVE it!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I THINK Molly Quinn plays the daughter on "Castle"...

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting Lauren alaina win the fashion weekly!! She's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete